In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Watch Discovery+ on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install Discovery+ on Samsung Smart TV
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet using Wifi or any other method.
- Now go to Home on your TV
- Now access the Apps icon at the bottom Using the remote.
- Now, click on the Search Icon at the top and type Discovery+ in it.
- Then the Discovery+ app will show you. Press it using Remote.
- Click Install or Add to Home. (If you are not logged in to the Samsung Account, you must log in.)
- After some time the application will be installed.
How to Cast Discovery+ on Samsung Smart TV Using Android
- First, connect your Android phone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the Discovery+ app on your phone and log in to the Discovery+ account.
- Now go to Settings and select Bluetooth and device connectivity. Go to Cast and turn on the wireless display option. (This feature can also be seen in the notification panel of the phone. Or you can use the application called Cast to TV for this.) For this, the phone must support the Casting feature.
- When you go into Casting you will be shown your Samsung Smart TV. Click it.
- Now the TV shows the phone screen.
- You can now launch the Discovery+ app on your phone and view its content.
- Then you can watch it on Samsung TV
How to Cast Discovery+ on Samsung Smart TV Using iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- After that, Download the Discovery+ app on your iPhone. And Log in
- Now go to the Control Center on your iPhone and press the Cast icon there.
- It will show your Samsung Smart TV. Tap it. Now the Samsung TV shows a code. Enter it into the iPhone.
- Now the phone screen will show on TV.
- You can now open the Discovery+ app and watch its content.
Cast Discovery+ on Samsung Smart TV Using Windows PC
- Connect your Windows computer and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go to Discovery+ website and log in now. (Make sure to do this process through the Chrome Browser.)
- Click on the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- Click Expand > Click Connect and it will show your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click it and the computer screen will appear on TV.
- Now you can visit the Discovery website and watch its content. It is shown on Your Samsung Smart TV.
Can you share Discovery Plus with your family?
You can let up to five family members use your account. Each profile has a picture, viewing preferences, and the ability to save episodes to watch later. Click the profile icon at the top right of your screen and choose Manage Profiles to add, change, or delete profiles. There are no parental controls on Discovery Plus, so you can’t stop your kids from watching certain shows.
When excellent new streaming services come out, people always want to know if they can share their accounts with other people. So, let’s see if you can let your friends and family use your Discovery Plus subscription. We looked through Discovery Plus’s privacy information and found exactly what we thought we would: the service tells you to keep your password to yourself.
This is something you’ll see on all streaming services and so on. It also makes perfect sense because you need to observe this private information if you don’t want your account to be taken over.
On the other hand, the service lets people watch up to four streams simultaneously. It’s up to you if that means two smart TVs, a laptop, and a smartphone. You can watch videos on several devices, and your account can be linked to even more. On Discovery Plus, you can also make up to five different profiles. So, even though the service’s terms of service might not let you share your credentials with other people, there’s plenty of room to do so.
Let’s be honest: no one in the same house watches Discovery Plus on four different streams simultaneously. You can watch popular shows like Mysterious Planet, Myth Busters, and Planet Earth when you stream Discovery Plus. But not everyone in your house may like the same movies or TV shows you do, and vice versa.
Think about how messy your library will look when people have different tastes. You can give each family member their profile to ensure they only see the movies and TV shows you want. Discovery plus lets people make more than one streaming profile they can share with others. One account can hold up to five different shapes. But Discovery Plus is different from other streaming services because it doesn’t have a main profile.
Profiles for all users are the same. You can only add someone to your Discovery Plus account if you give them your account information, which is your email address and password. Once you provide them access to your account, set up a profile and give it a name that lets them know it’s theirs. Discovery Plus enables you to use the service in up to five different shapes.
All profiles have the same admin rights to the account, but you can save watchlists and see your viewing history for each. This will help you pick where you left off, so everyone who shares an account must stick to their profile. Sharing accounts is indeed as old as the Internet, but on other streaming services, you have a main profile with more admin rights than the others.
Here, all shapes have the same rights, making things more straightforward. Even if you give a profile to someone who shares your account, that doesn’t mean they can’t delete your profile. They will also be able to change your account password and manage your devices, which means they can log you out of the service and make you log in with your device.
They also can’t change the email address linked to your device, so if you find that the password to your Discovery Plus account has changed, you can fix it. You can do this by saying on the main screen that you’ve forgotten your password and then changing it through a link sent to your email address.
3 Ways to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick
5 Ways to Use WhatsApp on Your Smart TV
Peacock error code 21 | 6 Ways to Fix [Guide]
3 Ways to Connect Roku to TV without HDMI Port Minutes