In this guide, we are going to talk about how to Watch & Cast ESPN+ on Samsung Smart TV
From a broadcast and digital perspective, ESPN’s economic model has changed during the last 12 months. The premium addition to “The Worldwide Leader in Sports,” ESPN+, is now receiving more attention. It is a subscription add-on to ESPN that is not intended to replace the cable channel but is swiftly evolving into a necessity for the sports fan who does not have a cable subscription in order to access ESPN’s programming and coverage.
Additionally, ESPN Plus has expanded to include ESPN Insider, a paid subscription offered by ESPN.com that gave users access to “Insider” materials like in-depth analysis, fantasy sports materials, and more. ESPN+ is becoming an increasingly important service for sports fans since more and more information now qualifies as “Insider” stuff, especially if you follow ESPN’s top analysts like Zach Lowe and Bill Barnwell. Subscribers also have special access to some sports content, events, programs, and more.
ESPN+ is a wise purchase if you want greater access to sports news, games, shows, documentaries, and other content.
So below are a few ways to watch ESPN+ on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Install ESPN+ on Samsung Smart TV
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet using Wifi or any other method.
- Now go to Home on your TV
- Now access the Apps icon at the bottom Using the remote.
- Now, click on the Search Icon at the top and type ESPN+ in it.
- Then the ESPN+ app will show you. Press it using Remote.
- Click Install or Add to Home. (If you are not logged in to the Samsung Account, you must log in.)
- After some time the application will be installed.
How to Cast ESPN+ on Samsung Smart TV Using Android
- First, connect your Android phone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the ESPN+ app on your phone and log in to the ESPN+ account.
- Now go to Settings and select Bluetooth and device connectivity. Go to Cast and turn on the wireless display option. (This feature can also be seen in the notification panel of the phone. Or you can use the application called Cast to TV for this.) For this, the phone must support the Casting feature.
- When you go into Casting you will be shown your Samsung Smart TV. Click it.
- Now the TV shows the phone screen.
- You can now launch the ESPN+app on your phone and view its content.
- Then you can watch it on Samsung TV.
How to Cast ESPN+ on Samsung Smart TV Using iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- After that, download the ESPN+ app on your iPhone. And Log in
- Now go to the Control Center on your iPhone and press the Cast icon there.
- It will show your Samsung Smart TV. Tap it. Now the Samsung TV shows a code. Enter it into the iPhone.
- Now the phone screen will show on TV.
- You can now open the ESPN+ app and watch its content.
How to Cast ESPN+ TV on Samsung Smart TV Using Windows PC
- Connect your Windows computer and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go to ESPN+ website and log in now. (Make sure to do this process through the Chrome Browser.)
- Click on the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- Click Expand > Click Connect and it will show your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click it and the computer screen will appear on TV.
- Now you can visit the ESPN+ website and watch its content. It is shown on Your Samsung Smart TV.
Does ESPN Plus have an app for smart TV?
Your ESPN+ account can be accessed on smart TVs made by Apple, Samsung, Apple, and Amazon (Fire TVs). You can add the ESPN+ app to any of these TVs’ home screens. You can even sign up for an ESPN+ membership on some models, such as several recent Samsung Smart TVs.
How many users can use ESPN+ at once?
Up to three devices can view content simultaneously using one ESPN+ membership. Use their live assistance whenever you need to if you are experiencing any problems.
Can I share ESPN+ with family?
Up to five (5) additional family members may be added under this main account, each with their own Member name and password. You may manage your child’s access to content on ESPN.com and its affiliated websites by creating a FREE family account.
How much is ESPN Plus?
ESPN Plus will cost $10 per month or $100 per year as of August 2022. That represents a big increase from the service’s prior $7 monthly/$70 annual price. The network attributed the 43% price increase to rising programming costs.
The annual payment option saves you $20 annually if you do the arithmetic, but Disney has raised the price of ESPN+ every year for the past two years, so another charge increase could be on the horizon.
The Disney+ Bundle’s price is unaffected by the price rise, making it an even more appealing deal. With this unique offer, you can subscribe to ESPN+, Disney+, and Hulu all in one package for just $13 per month. Given that ESPN Plus now only costs 80% of that amount, the bundle is more alluring to ESPN+ subscribers than ever.
If you’re a fan of both, keep an eye out for packages that ESPN occasionally provides that bundle annual ESPN Plus subscriptions with UFC pay-per-views to see if you can save some money.
Whether from cable, satellite, or a live TV streaming provider, watching live ESPN networks still requires a paid TV subscription. By forcing users to log in with their TV provider account to enable live streaming, the app serves as a gatekeeper. Check out our guide to live TV streaming options if you need assistance finding a streaming TV service.
There are no obligations associated with canceling your subscription at any moment if you determine the service isn’t fulfilling your needs.