In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Watch Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
For many good reasons, Hulu is among the most widely used streaming services. There are many benefits, including a sizable library of TV series, films, and unique content. For new users, navigating the streaming service can be challenging.
Popular TV shows can be streamed using the on-demand video site Hulu, which is accessible in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Japan.
Early in 2021, the service was made available to subscribers in Canada, Western Europe, Australia, the United Kingdom, and portions of Asia-Pacific through its parent company, The Walt Disney Company, which also launched an affiliate service, Star, through its Disney Plus platform. Blockbuster and indie movies, original programming, blockbuster TV shows from numerous well-liked network broadcasters, and documentaries are Hulu’s main areas of interest.
The service distinguishes itself from other popular streaming websites like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video by granting users early access to popular shows from numerous traditional networks.
Popular broadcast TV shows’ episodes are generally available for viewing just a week or even a day after they have aired. A Hulu membership does not come with any additional costs, such as equipment rentals or installation appointments, unlike cable. Several of your favorite streaming gadgets let you access Hulu from your home or while you’re on the go.
Users of other streaming services have had the option to download and watch material offline for years, and Hulu added this feature in 2019. Viewers have up to 30 days to watch the downloaded content in their streaming library and a limit of 25 titles across five different devices. When you start a title, you have 48 hours to finish it before the download expires and you have to start over. The function is only available with Hulu’s ad-free services (more on these plans below).
As previously mentioned, Hulu also has an expanding selection of exclusive original programming, including the critically acclaimed drama series The Handmaid’s Tale, the hip-hop docuseries Wu-Tang: An American Saga, and others.
How to Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
- First, connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet using Wifi or any other method.
- Now go to Home on your TV
- Now access the Apps icon at the bottom Using the remote.
- Now, click on the Search Icon at the top and type Hulu in it.
- Then the Hulu app will show you. Press it using Remote.
- Click Install or Add to Home. (If you are not logged in to the Samsung Account, you must log in.)
- After some time the application will be installed.
Cast Hulu on Samsung Smart TV Using iPhone
- First, connect your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network
- After that, download the Hulu App on your iPhone. And Log in
- Now go to the Control Center on your iPhone and press the Cast icon there.
- It will show your Samsung Smart TV. Tap it. Now the Samsung TV shows a code. Enter it into the phone.
- Now the phone screen will show on TV.
- You can now open the Hulu app and watch its content.
How to Cast Hulu on Samsung Smart TV Using Android
- First, connect your Android phone and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now download the Hulu App on your phone and log in to the Hulu account.
- Now go to Settings and select Bluetooth and device connectivity. Go to Cast and turn on the wireless display option. (This feature can also be seen in the notification panel of the phone. Or you can use the application called Cast to TV for this.) For this, the phone must support the Casting feature.
- When you go into Casting you will be shown your Samsung Smart TV. Click it.
- Now the TV shows the phone screen.
- You can now launch the Hulu app on your phone and view its content.
- Then you can watch it on Samsung TV.
.How to Cast Hulu on Samsung Smart TV Using Windows PC
- Connect your Windows computer and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Go to Hulu and log in now. (Make sure to do this process through the Chrome Browser.)
- Click on the Notification Panel at the bottom right.
- Click Expand > Click Connect and it will show your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click it and the computer screen will appear on TV.
- Now you can visit the Hulu website and watch its content. It is shown on Your Samsung Smart TV.
What gadgets can I use?
According to the website of Hulu, Hulu and Hulu with Live TV are accessible on a variety of widely used streaming devices, including Android and iOS phones and tablets, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Google’s Chromecast devices, Android TV, Google TV, Mac and PC browsers, some LG and Samsung smart TV platforms, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and more. Hulu with Live TV is accessible to gamers on the Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.
How much is Hulu a month
The standard Hulu streaming service offers a $7 monthly (or $70 annually) subscriber ad-supported rate and a $13 monthly (or $45 annually) ad-free option (which we think is well worth the money). At the moment, Disney+ and ESPN+ are included with Hulu with Live TV, which costs $70 a month.
This includes the 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, the opportunity to view on two screens at once, and the ad-supported streaming option.
If you’d rather not have advertisements pestering you to make a purchase, add an additional $6 for the premium ad-free tier. If you’d prefer, you can also get Hulu with Live TV for $68.99 a month without Disney+ and ESPN+.
Disney owns Hulu, and as part of a special promotion called the “Disney Bundle,” you can bundle all of Disney’s streaming services for just $14 a month. You would have to pay $6 more if you purchased each item separately.
Can you get Hulu in the UK?
Unfortunately, due to copyright and licensing agreements, Hulu is only accessible in the United States.
The streaming service also doesn’t have any plans to increase its offerings in the UK, but a VPN connection still lets you access Hulu from those locations or anywhere else outside of the US.
How to Quickly Fix the Hulu Error Code 502? – Bad Gateway Error
4 Ways to Watch IMDB TV on Samsung Smart TV
3 Ways to Cast PowerPoint to TV using Chromecast
Funimation App Not Working on TV? How to Fix