In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Enable or Disable Peacock Subtitles or Closed Captions
You may adjust the availability of subtitles (closed captions) on the broadcast by using the Peacock app on a smart TV or smartphone. Generally speaking, there is no difference in how subtitles are enabled or deactivated on different devices in their operation. However, because there are no closed captioning options accessible in the settings menu of any of the Peacock programs, it may be difficult to identify the option on all of the supported devices.
This subscription service, which launched in 2020, brought together popular shows and films from the NBCUniversal and Universal vaults under a single subscription service. It is possible to download applications on various devices, including smart televisions and smartphones. In addition, episodes, movies, and originals from Peacock may be seen on various devices directly via a web browser on the Peacock website.
Like many other streaming services, Peacock offers a range of accessibility options to help users get the most out of their time on the site. Closed captioning assistance is a good example, with the feature giving a text-based duplicate of the dialogue and accompanying audio from a television show or a movie. However, understanding how to turn subtitles on or off will be useful to every viewer at some point, regardless of whether or not subtitles are necessary.
How To DependSubtitles On Or Off On Peacock TV Using A PC?
One of the most important things to look at when comparing streaming platforms is how easy they are. Subscribers to Peacock TV are lucky because the UI is simple and clear. Because of this, you won’t have any trouble finding the subtitles button. To watch a movie on Peacock TV, you’ll need to use your web browser.
- When you open a web browser on your computer, you can log into your Peacock TV account with your username and password.
- Press “Play” to start streaming right away after choosing a title and hitting the button.
- If you want to move the cursor around the screen, you can use your mouse. Watch and record video content is at the bottom of your screen.
- Comment (subtitles) signs may be found in the bottom-left corner of the browser window. They may also be found at the very bottom of the window. The color changes as you move your mouse over it.
- Menus for audio and subtitles will show up in a pop-up window. There is a drop-down menu. You can select English or “Off.” People can choose “Spanish” as a language for some games and “English.”
- Changes have been put into place at most 30 seconds after they were made. Try again if the subtitles don’t load. You might need to restart your browser.
How To Enable Or Disable Subtitles On Peacock TV Using An Android device
- Select Settings from the Home screen of any Android smartphone.
- *Select the General option.
- Select Accessibility Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select Hearing/Audio from the drop-down menu.
- *Select Captions from the drop-down menu. You may now choose the level of customization you want.
Many users depend on the Amazon Firestick to consolidate all of their streaming services into a single, convenient location. You may log in to your account after downloading Peacock TV from the Amazon App Store and installing it on your Firestick.
How To Turn Subtitles On Or Off On The Firestick Peacock TV App
- After the video on Peacock TV begins playing, hit the “Menu” button on the remote control to bring up the menu.
- When the video playback choices are displayed, use the remote to browse the “Subtitles” option.
- Select “subtitle language” from the drop-down menu, or click on the “Off” button to turn it off.
- Subtitles should begin to show as soon as you switch on the television.
Why Am I Unable To Get Subtitles For Peacock?
You should check to see whether the app is having technical difficulties. You may find yourself unable to load subtitles even after doing the procedures outlined in the previous paragraph. Check with your web browser if the subtitles are not shown after refreshing the page or restarting the Peacock program.
Due to the inaccessibility of captions for certain television programs and movies, Peacock may not utilize subtitles in a few rare instances.
Sometimes, due to legal issues, subtitles for some programming on the websites of TV streaming providers are forced to be blocked, which happens regularly.
Where Is The Settings Menu On Peacock?
After browsing and logging into your Peacock account, enter your account details. Additionally, choose an option from the Settings menu. By scrolling down the page, you may choose your options. In this section, you will be able to make any necessary changes to your account, such as changing your email address, resetting your password, adjusting your Parental Controls, and modifying your Enhance Security settings, among other things.
Some of them might be hard to follow when you watch movies or TV shows on the internet. If a movie was made in a different language than the one in which it was first released, you might not be able to understand what the characters are saying because they speak so many different dialects.
Subtitles, also known as closed captioning, have been added to the game. An excellent way to show what the characters are saying in written language is with the help of these tools. It allows us to fully understand a movie or TV show without missing any of the characters’ voices.
Closed captioning is called “subtitles” in Peacock’s movies. Users can make these captions their own by changing the captions’ size, color, and font to fit their preferences. To change how your experience works, go to your account settings or the accessibility options on your device.
Best Way To Connect Alexa To Non-Smart TV
2 Ways to Connect Google Home Mini To Sony Android TV