In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Watch TikTok Videos on Roku
Short videos may be seen and uploaded on TikTok, a video-sharing application. You may use it on your phone, tablet, computer, or even your television set!! Streaming television and movies are made possible by the Roku gadget, which is widely available. What happens, though, if you wish to view TikTok videos on your Roku device? That is exactly what this post will teach you how to accomplish! We’ll go through the easiest method to utilize a PC or laptop to download movies from TikTok, as well as how to use your smartphone as an external display for your Roku, among other things.
Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
First, you must make certain that screen mirroring is enabled on your Roku device before you can begin (this is not required for casting).
- Press the “Home” button on your keyboard.
By pushing the “home” button on your Roku remote, you can ensure that you are on the home screen of the streaming media player.
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu.
Choose “settings” from the drop-down menu and click “OK” on the remote control.
- Select “System” from the drop-down menu.
Select “system” from the drop-down menu and hit “OK” on the remote.
- *Select “Screen Mirroring” from the drop-down menu.
Choose “screen mirroring” and hit “OK” to start using the remote.
- Choose “Screen Mirroring Mode” from the drop-down menu and press “OK” to save your settings.
Select your chosen configuration from the “screen mirroring mode” menu by pressing “OK.” Selecting the prompt option will display a confirmation prompt on your screen, but selecting the always allow option will enable any device to connect without your intervention. It would be best to choose “never allow” unless you intend to use the screen mirroring functionality. A checkmark will appear next to the setting you have selected.
How To Cast TikTok On Roku: Using iOS
AirPlay settings on your Roku device must be enabled for TikTok from your iPhone or iPad to be shown on the big screen.
On Roku Tv
- To access the Settings menu, choose it from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Apple AirPlay and HomeKit from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the AirPlay option from the drop-down menu and enter the Required Code.
- Then choose the choice for the first time only.
- Then, from the App Store, download and install the TikTok application.
- Connect both your Roku device and your iOS device to the same WiFi network at this point.
- Then, slide down the Control Centre to reveal the Home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Roku device from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the passcode that displays on the screen of your television.
- Now you may start watching TikTok videos on your Roku.
How To Cast TikTok On Roku: Using Android Phone
When you’re ready, use your Android or Windows smartphone to initiate a screen mirroring connection, then switch to your Roku device to authenticate the connection and begin screen mirroring on your television. And also, the instructions in the next two sections will walk you through the process of setting up a successful screen mirroring connection.
- Connect your phone and Roku device to the same Wifi network
- Navigate to the settings menu and choose Smart View.(The name varies depending on the phone model.)
- Choose your Roku device from the Smart View menu (or similar) on your television to begin the connection.
How To Screen Mirror TikTok On Roku Using PC
- Ascertain that your PC and Roku are linked to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Go to the official website of TikTok.
- Log into your account and right-click anywhere on the screen to save the file.
- Select the Cast option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, from the Sources drop-down menu, pick the Cast Tab option.
- The videos will stream on your Roku-connected television if the connection is successful.
Is it possible to obtain TikTok on Roku?
No. The TikTok channel is not available for installation on your Roku streaming device. The only method to do this is to screen mirror the TikTok app from your Android or iOS phone to your Roku TV to broadcast the videos.
Is it possible to Chromecast TikTok?
Yes. You may Chromecast TikTok from your Android or iPhone device by installing the TikTok app from the appropriate app store on your device.
Why will my phone not cast to my Roku TV?
Whether you cannot locate your Roku, check to verify if your mobile device and Roku are connected to the same wireless network. If your Roku is still not shown in the list of casting destinations, it is possible that your Roku or streaming channel does not support this form of casting.
Why won’t my Roku recognize my phone?
Then, from the Roku device’s Home screen, go to Settings > Network > About to find out the name of the network your Roku device is linked to and compare it to the network your mobile device is attached to see if there is a difference. If your phone or tablet is linked to a different network than your Roku device, it will not operate your Roku device.
As mentioned above, TikTok is a widely used social media application that specializes in short-form films. The user can both produce and view unique videos in various genres. Every time you open TikTok, something is interesting to watch. The videos will be able to be liked, commented on, and shared by the viewers. And as a result of this, you will get a tailored video feed that contains entertaining and intriguing films. TikTok is a video-sharing website that aspiring musicians and performers utilize to display their abilities in videos. You may be wondering how to obtain TikTok on Roku TV, even though it is a popular app accessible for mobile devices.
Because TikTok has not yet been officially published, you will not be able to locate it on the Channel Store. However, other options exist for streaming TikTok videos on your Roku-connected TV. Here are some examples. This may be accomplished, for example, by mirroring the TikTok app from your Android or iOS device to the Roku and seeing all of the videos on your TV screen.