In this guide, we are going to talk about How to Use Zoom Meetings on Roku
As you know, zoom is one of the most widely used applications for Cloud Meetings, and the new work-from-home culture has taken root, with the majority of people now choosing to do their job from home. Zoom Cloud Meetings has allowed businesses to conduct online interviews with their customers. One of the most useful features is cross-platform cloud meeting applications. You will be disappointed to learn that it is not officially accessible for Roku users. As a result of Roku’s built-in screen mirroring feature, we will be able to utilize Zoom on our Roku TV by just following a few easy instructions.
Zoom is a cloud-based meeting application that works similarly to a cross-platform chat network for online meetings. A low-cost model of communication that allows you to send words, photographs, videos, and even files to other people and groups. One of the most secure meeting platforms. Android, Firestick, and Roku users may enjoy the most excellent video and audio quality with the Zoom feature accessible on these devices. Zoom offers a variety of capabilities, including planned meetings, recorded sessions, and the ability to share a computer’s screen with others. Zoom has two rooms, which are referred to as Zoom Room and Zoom Meetings. On the other hand, a subscription-based service provides several different zoom packages.
How To Get Zoom Cloud Meetings On Roku Devices? (Enable Screen Mirroring Roku)
- Connect your Roku device to the HDMI connector on your television.
- Connect your Roku device and smartphone to the same WiFi network to maximize your viewing experience.
- Log into your Roku account and then navigate to the Roku home page.
- Go to the Roku settings and choose the System option.
- Select the Screen mirroring option from the System drop-down menu.
- Then pick Screen Mirroring mode and the always allow option from the drop-down menu.
How To Cast Zoom Cloud Meetings On Roku Using Android
Following the activation of the screen mirroring function on your Roku device, you may cast the screen of your Android smartphone by following the instructions outlined below. But first, make sure that both your phone and your Roku device are linked to the same internet connection as before.
- The Zoom meetings application may be downloaded and installed on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store.
- Open the connection & sharing section of your phone’s settings app to find this option. (This process varies by phone model and you can download the app at this link to know if your phone supports this process as well.)
- Select the option to Cast.
- Your phone will now search for and display the devices that are nearby.
- Select your Roku device from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on your Roku-connected TV, accept the permission, and the screen of your Android mobile will be shown on the TV screen.
- Launch the Zoom Meetings App and input your login credentials (if you haven’t already).
- Using the Zoom cloud meetings app, you can now hold a new conference or join an existing meeting, and you can see the material from Zoom on your Roku TV.
How To Cast Zoom Cloud Meetings On Roku Using iPhone
- First, connect your Roku device and iPhone to the same wifi network
- The Control Center on your iPhone must be opened to mirror your iPhone to a Roku device. Select your Roku device from the pop-up list by tapping the Screen Mirroring button and selecting it from the list. Finally, input the code that displays on your television and press the OK button on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, tap the Home button to access Control Center. This may be accomplished on an iPhone X or later by swiping down from the top-right corner of the display. On an iPhone 8 or before, slide up from the bottom of your screen to exit the application.
- Then choose Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu. This will be represented by a symbol consisting of two rectangles piled on top of one another. Words may or may not be shown in your Control Center, depending on what you have set up in it.
- After that, choose your Roku device.
- Then, on your iPhone, input the code shown on your TV.
- Finally, press OK to begin mirroring your iPhone to your Roku player.
- By pushing the Home button on your Roku remote control, you may turn off the mirroring at any moment. Alternatively, you may return to the Control Center on your iPhone, choose Screen Mirroring, and then press Stop Mirroring to terminate the process.
- Whether you are experiencing difficulties mirroring your iPhone to your Roku device, first check to see if your device is compatible with AirPlay.
- After completing this process you can download Zoom and use it.
How To Cast Zoom Cloud Meetings On Roku Using Windows
By mirroring the screen of your Windows laptop or PC, you may also cast Zoom cloud meetings. To do so, make sure your Windows device and Roku are both connected to the same WiFi network. Also, perform the instructions in step 1 of the previous section to enable screen mirroring on Roku. After that, follow these steps to mirror the Zoom Meetings app:
- To begin, connect your PC or laptop to the internet.
- On your keyboard, simultaneously press the Windows key and the P key.
- A project menu will appear. And select the option to connect to a wireless display.
- Your smartphone will search for and show nearby wireless devices on the screen.
- Locate and pick your Roku device from the list.
- Accept the permission on your Roku screen, and your Windows screen will appear on your TV.
- On your Windows device’s web browser, go to Zoom’s official website.
- Create an account or log in to your existing one.
- You may now start a new meeting or join an existing one while watching it on TV.
Zoom App features
- Even if you do not have a Zoom subscription, the Zoom app allows you to free conference.
- Depending on the subscription level you pick, a maximum of 500 people may attend the conference.
- As previously said, it is straightforward to share a screen and also provides the most outstanding video conferencing quality.
- Another feature that makes Zoom stand out is that, like other messaging apps, it features a group chat option.
- The meeting time in Zoom is 40 minutes, and regardless of the subscription level, you may record any session.
Zoom Cloud Meetings can only be used on the Roku device through screen mirroring/screencasting. Zoom Cloud Meetings makes it simple to collaborate and connect with people all around the globe. With this software, you may make HD video calls and share your screen, presentations, and projects with others. So it’s worth the effort to use Zoom on Roku.
How To Stream WYA TV On Roku Devices
How to watch and Cast Foxtel Go on Apple TV