In this guide, we are going to talk about How to View Google Photos on Apple TV
One of the most acceptable applications for viewing our offline pictures is Google Photos. Even though the app is designed for Android users, it is also used by many iOS users. You may use the program to create slideshows, personalized albums, and more. When you’re viewing a slideshow of your vacation pictures on a large screen, it’ll be much more enjoyable. That, too, is taken care of by the Google Photos app. The Google Photos app is now available for Apple TV.
The Google Photos app can’t be installed on Apple TVs right now. Apple TVs have yet to get the app. However, version 2.14 brought one of the most significant changes to Google Photos. iOS users may now cast the app to other devices using AirPlay or Screen Mirroring in the latest version. Previously, only Android devices could use the casting function. You can now cast your Google Pictures photos to your Apple TV using the Google Photos app.
How To View Google Photos On Apple TV?
- Using your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same WiFi network as your Apple TV.
- On your iOS device, open Google Photos. The app may be downloaded from the App Store.
- On the app, tap the AirPlay icon.
- It will look for an Apple TV device nearby. Please tap on the name when it displays.
- Now, you can see your pictures in a slideshow. It’ll show up on your Apple TV.
Other Way to Use Google Photos on Apple TV
- Go to the Control Centre and choose Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu.
- Similar to AirPlay, the iOS device will search for an Apple TV nearby. Tap on it once it’s been discovered. (For this, Apple TV and your phone must be connected to the same Wifi network.)
- Launch the Google Photos applications and see the presentation.
- Your Apple TV will display it.
How To Get Google Photos From Android Phone To Apple TV
Handy tool – AllCast
AllCast is the first software you can use to connect your Android and Apple TV. It works with Apple TV and other DLNA Renderers such as Amazon FireTV, Chromecast, Roku, Samsung, and others. And also, you can get rid of annoying pop-ups by subscribing to the premium version. To cast Android to Apple TV, follow the instructions below.
- On your Android smartphone, download and install AllCast.
- Connect your Apple TV to the same WiFi network as your Android phone.
- Launch the program, then search for the Cast button after playing a video or other media file. To begin streaming entertainment from your AAndroidto your Apple TV, tap it.
Practical Method – Mirroring 360
Mirroring360, on the other hand, is a valuable tool for casting from Android to Apple TV. This program may mirror your iOS or Android smartphone on a computer screen or, more likely, an Apple TV. You may also use this software to record and create a video game if you’re a big player. Follow these instructions to discover how to show Android on Apple TV.
- Mirroring360 Sender is a free app that you may download and install on your Android phone.
- Connect your Android smartphone to the same wireless network as your Apple TV.
- When you launch the Mirroring 360 Sender app, the mirroring receivers connected to the same local WiFi network will be identified automatically.
- To begin mirroring your Android phone to your Apple TV, touch the name of your Apple TV and then hit Start Now.
Recommended: How to Cast TikTok videos to TV using Chromecast
Even though the Google Photos app is not accessible for Apple TV, you may utilize Google Photos’ contents to personalize the device. You may use the Google Photo app to choose a photo to use as your Apple TV screensaver. You’ll need to utilize the AirPlay technique for this.
- From your iPhone, choose the picture you wish to use as a screensaver.
- Select Set as Screensaver from the Options menu.
- You’ll see a confirmation screen. To confirm, press the Confirm button.
Using AirPlay or Screen Mirroring, cast the Google Photos app from your iPhone to your Apple TV. With the Google Photos app, you may personalize the screensaver. If you’re still not pleased, you may wait for the app to be launched on Apple TV and then use it without an iOS device.
How Do I Make Google Photos Work As A Screensaver?
Note that if you mirror your device, this technique will not work.
- Select the picture you wish to use as your screensaver.
- Select Set as Screensaver from the Options menu.
- *Select Confirm. Your screensaver will be the image you choose.
Recommended: 3 Ways to Install Sky Go on Firestick
- Does Apple TV have a Google Photos app?
No, the smartphone does not have a separate Google Photos app. You may need either a screen mirror or utilize AirPlay.
- Is it possible to play Google Photos through AirPlay?
Yes, you certainly can. However, you must have Google Photos version 2.14 or above.
For Apple TV, there isn’t a separate app. To cast Google pictures to Apple TV, you may use either Airplay or Screen mirroring. Also, make sure you’re using the latest version of the app before proceeding
Recommended: 3 Ways to Install Disney Plus on JVC Smart TV